- 1 SSC CGL Notification 2018-2019 Out at ssc.nic.in (Complete Detail)
- 2 Update as on 13-July-2018
- 3 SSC CGL Calendar 2018 OUT:
- 4 SSC CGL 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- 5 Check SSC CGL 2018 Posts Vacancies detail
- 6 Education Qualification:
- 7 CGL 2018 Age Limit as on 1, Aug 2018:
- 8 SSC Relaxation in Upper Age limit
- 9 SSC CGL Group B/ Group C Salary detail
- 10 SSC CGL Exam:
- 11 SSC 2018 Exam Calendar Out- Check Complete Tentative Schedule
- 12 SSC CGL Latest updates:
SSC CGL Notification 2018-2019 Out at ssc.nic.in (Complete Detail)
There is good news for all the candidates who are seeking jobs in Staff Selection Commission. SSC CGL Recruitment board Finally Announced official SSC CGL notification Calendar for several SSC CGL posts. So the Staff Selection Commission CGL notification finnally out on 05-May-2018 for SSC Combined Level Graduate Exam. Candidates have to go through four phases that is Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3 and Tier-4. Below we provided all the information regarding SSC CGL Exam such as Education Qualification, Age limit, Syllabus, Group B/ Group C Salary, Result, Exam important dates, SSC CGL Calendar and all the latest SSC notifications 2018-2019.
Update as on 13-July-2018
- CGL 2018 Tier 1 Exam Posponed (New exam date publish soon)
- Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 (Tier-II), Uploading of
Final Answer Keys alongwith Question Papers(s) reg.
- Uploading of marks of Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Examination, 2017
- ssc cgl 2018 Tier-II Result Out and Tier-III Going to be Conduct on 8, July 2018- CLICK HERE TO CHECK RESULT
- SSC Extended CGL 2018 Last Date: 5-6-2018 (5:PM)
- SSC Make some corrections/ additions in cgl 2018 official notification- CLICK HERE TO CHECK DETAIL
- SSC CGL 2018 Notification Out & Apply Online Link Activated- Last date: 4-June-2018
- CGL 2017- Re Examination- Check Dates & Complete Notification
- Big News Regarding CGLE 2017 Exam (Check complete detail Now)– The Commission agreed for recommending to the Department of Personnel & Training to request the Government to conduct a CBI enquiry into the allegations of leakage of questions of Paper-I on 21.2.2018 and other related issues
- SSC Announced New Calendar Upto March, 2019 (It Include CGL, CHSL & All other Exam Important Dates
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CGL OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION PDF
- Posts wise Eligibility Criteria
- Exam Syllabus & Pattern
- CGL Exam Revised calendar 2018 out on 21-April-2018
- SSC Calendar 2018 Announced Upto March, 2019
- CGL Posts Vacancies
- Upcoming SSC Notification
According to the latest SSC CGL notification, there are SSC CGL calendar which contains date for your different exam Tiers. You must check it carefully.
|Online registration process will commence from|
|Last date to apply||Extended – Last Date: 5-6-2018 (5:PM)|
|SSC CGL tier -1 Exam Date||
|SSC CGL tier -1 admit card Download Date||Update Later|
|SSC CGL tier -1 Result Announcing Date||Update Later|
|SSC CGL tier -2 Exam Date||27.11.2018 to 30.11.2018
|SSC CGL tier -2 admit card Download Date||Update Later|
|SSC CGL tier -2 result announcement Date||Update Later|
|SSC CGL tier -3 Examination Date||To be notified later (P-III Des)|
|Date of skill test/interview/computer skill test||—|
SSC CGL 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
**All The details such as SSC CGL 2018 Exam Calendar, SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria, SSC Exam Pattern, Apply Online link and Pdf Link are given below as per the notification
All the candidates who are preparing to appear in SSC Exam must follow the eligibility criteria carefully. A small mistake can make a lot difference to their life. Here we have provided eligibility criteria for all the candidates. So, you must note down it carefully. This eligibility criteria is as per latest SSC Notification.
As by the Exam name (CGL- Combined Graduate Level) you know that it is a exam for the candidates who are possessing Graduate degree in of the stream from a recognized institute. Additional qualification for the same will be provided as soon as the official notification will arrive. Till then you must check this page regularly for Staff Selection Commission latest updates.
Posts wise CGl Qualification detail
|Posts Name||Education Qualification|
|Assistant Audit officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer||Bachelor Degree|
|*Desirable Qualification:- Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics|
|Statistical Investigator Grade- 2||Bachelor degree with having 60 % marks in mathematics in 12th class
Bachelor degree with statistics at degree level
|Compiler||Bachelor degree with statistics or mathematics or economics subject at degree level|
|Other Posts||Any bachelor degree|
Group wise CGL Exam Posts Detail
|Group B||Group C|
CGL 2018 Age Limit as on 1, Aug 2018:
SSC had made changes in the minimum and maximum age limit from the past years. SSC has notified that upper age limit will be 30 years and minimum age limit is 20 years.
- Old age limit 18-27 years
- New age limit 20-30 years
Note:- For Group C Posts Age limit is 18 years to 27 years
SSC Relaxation in Upper Age limit
|Category||Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved / General)||03 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||08 years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General/Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on crucial date.||Up to 40 years of age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( OBC ) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on crucial date.||Up to 43 years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( SC/ST ) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on crucial date.||Up to 45 years of age|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( Unreserved/General )||5 years|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( OBC )||8 years|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( SC/ST)||10 years|
|Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried ( Unreserved/General )||Up to 35 years of age|
|Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried( OBC )||Up to 38 years of age|
|Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried( SC/ST )||Up to 40 years of age|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (Unreserved/General )||3 years|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (OBC )||6 (3+3) years|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ST)||8 (3+5) years|
|Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces ( Unreserved/General )||Up to 45 years of age|
|Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces ( OBC )||Up to 48 years of age|
|Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces ( SC/ST )||Up to 50 years of age|
|Retrenched census employees of Office of Registrar General of India (Unreserved/General ) (They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies )|| 3 years plus length of service rendered by them in connection with
census, before retrenchment , and Weightage of past service.
|Retrenched census employees of Office of Registrar General of India ( OBC )
( They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies )
|Do + 3 years|
|Retrenched census employees of Office of Registrar General of India ( SC/ST ) ( They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject to availability of
|Do + 5 years|
Candidates who are interested to appear in SSC exam must have their nationality as Indian. This is the most basic requirement for all the government jobs in India.
SSC CGL Group B/ Group C Salary detail
|Group B Posts- Pay Scale||Group C Posts- Pay Scale|
SSC CGL Exam:
As I told you above candidate must go through four phases that is Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3 and Tier-4 Exam. Now I am discussing it briefly.
SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Detail
- The overall time for CGL Tier-1 online exam is 75 minutes only
- No. of Questions in exam will be 100 only.
- There will be 25 Questions per Section.
- Negative marking in Tier-1 Exam is 0.50 marks
- General Intelligence and Reasoning (25 Questions of 50 Marks)
- General Awareness (25 Questions of 50 Marks)
- English (25 Questions of 50 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (25 Questions of 50 Marks)
SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Detail
This is good news for all candidates that there is No change in the Exam Pattern. Only change is the mode of exam from Offline to Computer based Exam.
- Paper-1 : Quantitative Abilities (100 Questions of 200 marks)
- Paper-2 English Language and Comprehension (200 Questions of 200 marks).
- Paper-3 : Statistics (100 Questions of 200 marks).
- Paper-4 Finance and Accounts (100 Questions of 200 marks).
NOTE : for each section there would be two hours given to you.
SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam Detail
This is descriptive (Hindi/English) exam with paper pen mode. (Carry total 100 Marks with 1 Hour duration)
SSC CGL Tier-4 Exam Detail
This exam is proficiency (skill test *Wherever Applicable) & Document Verification, candidates have to show their real knowledge apart from bookish knowledge.
***Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) / Computer Proficiency test only for Income tax department
DOWNLOAD OR VIEW SSC CGL 2018-2019 OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION PDF BELOW
SSC 2018 Exam Calendar Out- Check Complete Tentative Schedule
|Exam Name||Important Dates|
|CHSL Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) 2017 Exam (Delay by 4 Months)||
|Combined Graduate Level
Examination 2017 (Tier 2/ Tier 3/ Tier 4)- Exam Date postponed)
P-II 03.:15PM to 5.15PM
|Combined Higher Secondary Level – CHSL Exam 2018||
|SSC CGL 2018||
|Recruitment for Constables (GD) in CAPFs Exam-2018 Non –Mandated Examination||
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Examination 2017||
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Examination 2018||
|Selection post Examination Phase V- 2018 (Date Postponed)||
|Selection post Examination Phase VI- 2018||
|Selection post Examination Phase VI- 2018||
|LDC – Lower Division Clerk Ltd. Departmental Competitive Exam.-2018||
|UDC – Upper Division Clerks Ltd. Deptt. Comp. Examination 2018 (Paper-I and Paper-II)||
|Combined Jr. Hindi Translator in Subordinate Office//Hindi Pradhyapak Exam. – 2018 (Paper-I)||
|Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2018||
|Rectt. of SI in CAPFs, ASI in CISF and SI in Delhi Police Examination-2018||
SSC CGL Latest updates:
- Recruitment of Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2017 (Tier-1) – Uploading of Revised Final Answer keys along with Question Papers(s)
- COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM,2017 (TIER-1) MARKS OF THE CANDIDATES
- Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 – Declaration of revised result of Tier-I for appearing in Tier II and Tier III- reg.
As we all very well aware about Big update that, recently made by Staff Selection Commission for CGL Exam & also announced tentative schedule for CHSL, MTS, Constable & Other Exams – that we already share with You. In New calendar, SSC Postponed SSC CGL 2017 Tier-II/Tier-III/ Tier-IV i.e
- ssc cgl 2018 Tier 1 Exam delay (
25.07.2018 to 20.08.2018 (CBE)
- Tier 2 and 3 Exam Date: 27.11.2018 to 30.11.2018
- Tier – 4 Exam Date: May, June 2018
- CLICK HERE TO READ OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
All the information given above is as per the staff selection commission CGL latest notification. We advise you to book mark this page as we will provide you further information as soon as latest notification for SSC CGL 2018 Exam will arrive.